Salamanders is the brain child of a group of dedicated, enthusiastic group of people wishing to provide an alternative to dining in the Kemptville and surrounding areas. Salamanders is managed and operated by an accomplished chef and caterer who was born and raised in Kemptville.
Salamanders is dedicated to the proposition that everyone can afford to eat good food, prepared with care and with excellent customer service in appreciation of client needs. Overlooking the water right in downtown Kemptville, our Chef and staff will be cooking up a storm for the three parts of Salamanders: the restaurant side, welcoming those wanting to relax and dine in a quiet ambience, the pub side, for those who want a lighter atmosphere, and the patio for outdoor enjoyment next to the river. Of course, all of Salamanders menu items are available to all three parts of this fine restaurant.
The decor for Salamanders was selected with care. Outfitted with the fine furniture built by Oxford Furniture, decorated with a unique and bright touch and equipped with a completely refurbished kitchen, Salamanders will provide the best of food at affordable prices with a touch of country cooking. There will be music in the air as Salamanders brings in entertainment on weekends.
Our Chef and staff look forward to welcoming all guests to Salamanders.
We, the management and staff at Salamanders strive to provide our guests with the best of food and the best of service in a relaxing, comfortable and warm atmosphere.
To be true to our mission, we believe in:
- Treating our guests of all ages with the utmost respect and receiving that respect in turn.
- Providing a delightful dining experience each and every time our guests visit with us.
- Welcoming and providing as much assistance as we can to our challenged guests.
- Continuously improving our culinary offerings and our programming.
- Participating and contributing in the community life of Kemptville and District.